PLEASE NOTE: This role is divided between *Desk and Yard* environment.
Please only submit CV following complete reading of job description outlined below.
- Manage the hire schedule for the UDrive MEWP (Self-Drive truck and van mount Vehicles).
- Process the physical hand over of UDrive vehicles to customers (includes demonstration of MEWP and operating on platform with customer) and ensure all the necessary paper work has been completed for each hire.
- Check UDrive machines when they return from hire.
- Carry out minor mechanical repairs to vehicles and maintain regular checklist, maintenance and repairs
- Provide technical/operational instruction and troubleshooting information via phone to customers with current hires.
- Schedule required motor and MEWP services/repairs and liaise with the service department to ensure completion.
- Maintain UDrive machine records on CRM system and generate reports when required.
- Take and make calls for UDrive and other hire queries.
- Produce customer invoices, process supplier invoices and liaise with the accounts department regarding payments and purchases.
- Maintain current customers and sales levels.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Experience or a keen interest in access machinery and MEWPs or similar a distinct advantage (for yard based aspect of role).
- Mechanical knowledge is an advantage.
- Full clean driver’s licence.
- Flexible approach to working hours.
- Excellent communication and computer skills (proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and CRM Database software necessary).
- This is a busy role and the successful candidate must be able to multitask and be very organised.
- Good ability to work in a team.
- Immediate ability to start is desirable.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org