Please only submit CV following complete reading of job description outlined below.
- Manage the hire schedule for the self-drive van mounted boom lifts.
- Process the physical hand over of of the self-drive fleet vehicles to customers (includes demonstration of the unit with the customer) and ensure all the necessary paper work has been completed for each hire.
- Check all machines when they return from hire.
- Provide technical/operational instruction and troubleshooting information via phone to customers with current hires.
- Schedule routine maintenance and servicing of all of the self-drive fleet.
- Maintain self-drive fleet machine records on CRM system and generate reports when required.
- Make customer retention and business development calls.
- Produce customer invoices, process supplier invoices and liaise with the Accounts Department regarding payments and purchases.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Full clean driver’s licence.
- Excellent communication and computer skills (proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and CRM Database software necessary).
- This is a busy role and the successful candidate must be able to multitask and be very organised.
- Good ability to work in a team.
- Immediate ability to start is desirable.
Job type – Full time/Permanent