Cherry Picker are proud to announce that we are looking for another apprentice engineer to pass through our workshop.
We are looking for a determined and hard-working apprentice to join our growing team to be the 15th apprentice to be trained-up by Cherry Picker since we opened our doors in 1994.
On-site we have a team of skilled engineers under which you will train and our workshop facilities are second-to-none.
If you are looking to up-skill from a current position as a mechanic/diesel engineer, etc, we have an in-house training programme that we can offer suitable candidates covering the following:
- Aerial Work Platform Technology for Non-Engineers
- Preliminary Stage Hydraulics
- Aimed Fault-Finding on Internal Combustion Aerial Work Platforms
- Principles and Maintenance of Batteries and Chargers for Aerial Work Platforms
- Principles and Maintenance of AC/DC Motors
- Aimed Fault-Finding on Electric Aerial Work Platforms
- Introduction to Mobile Hydraulics
- Diagnostics and Analysis of Electrical Signals
If you want to transfer to, for example, the Plant Fitters training course from an existing apprenticeship, we can assist you in the transfer and we can also put you through our in-house training course as outlined above.
Take your next big step with Cherry Picker!
If you are looking to be considered for this opportunity, contact our Service Manager George Hill on firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01 835 4788.