Self-Propelled Boom 3B, Mobile Vertical 3A, Harness and Lanyard Safety
This course is designed for the operators of Mobile Elevating Work Platforms (MEWPs) and those also looking to renew their operator licences for the respective categories + harness and lanyard safety.
The aim of the course is to instruct the operator to prepare and safely operate these types of MEWPs and have a strong awareness for safety harness.
Duration: One Day, Cherry Picker premises
The MEWP training covers:
- - Legislation and the types and the use of MEWPs
- - Hazards accidents associated with using MEWPs
- - Daily pre-use checks, safety precautions and maintenance requirements
- - Positioning, raising and lowering the MEWP safely, Emergency Procedures.
- - How to inspect and choose the correct lanyard
- - How to store and dispose of safety harnesses and lanyards
- - Knowledge of the legislation associated
On successful completion of the training the candidate will receive an Operator I.D. Card Qualification, which is valid for 3 years and shows the type of equipment there are trained to operate and a Course Notes Book. This course complies with requirements under current Health and Safety Legislation.
Find out more by calling us on 01 835 4788, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by filling out the contact form.