Cherry Picker are proud to announce that we are looking for another apprentice engineer to pass through our workshop.
We are looking for a determined and hard-working apprentice to join our growing team to be the 15th apprentice to be trained-up by Cherry Picker since we opened our doors in 1994.
On-site we have a team of skilled engineers under which you will train and our workshop facilities are second-to-none.
If you are looking to up-skill from a current position as a mechanic/diesel engineer, etc, we have an in-house training programme that we can offer suitable candidates covering the following:
- Aerial Work Platform Technology for Non-Engineers
- Preliminary Stage Hydraulics
- Aimed Fault-Finding on Internal Combustion Aerial Work Platforms
- Principles and Maintenance of Batteries and Chargers for Aerial Work Platforms
- Principles and Maintenance of AC/DC Motors
- Aimed Fault-Finding on Electric Aerial Work Platforms
- Introduction to Mobile Hydraulics
- Diagnostics and Analysis of Electrical Signals
If you want to transfer to, for example, the Plant Fitters training course from an existing apprenticeship, we can assist you in the transfer and we can also put you through our in-house training course as outlined above.
Take your next big step with Cherry Picker!
If you are looking to be considered for this opportunity, contact our Service Manager George Hill on firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01 835 4788.
Hours: Full time (8.30am-5pm)
Salary: Negotiable – depending on experience
Send CV to email@example.com
About Cherry Picker:
Cherry Picker are experts in aerial platforms and lifting machinery. We have been lifting people and goods up and down for over 20 years. Priding ourselves on our personable and approachable team, we have built fantastic relationships with our loyal customers who are based in a wide variety of industries from construction, to the food and pharmaceutical sectors. It is exciting times for us here at Cherry Picker as we are currently expanding. We are looking for suitable candidates to come and grow their career with us.
The Marketing Assistant will be focusing on supporting the growth of Cherry Picker’s brand. The successful candidate will have experience in marketing and a creative flair is a must. The Marketing Assistant will work closely with the Marketing and Business Development Manager on various campaigns and will be responsible for lead-generation for all Departments (Sales/Hire/Training) as the company looks to expand into new markets and continue to solidify the Cherry Picker brand.
The ability to multitask and work under pressure is crucial in this role.
Be able to adapt to cover other administrative roles within the company when required.
Market and supplier research experience.
A solid proficiency of computers.
Good writing skills.
Confidence in dealing with clients in a professional manner.
Google AdWords/social media advertising experience.
Knowledge of/experience in the industry.
Photoshop/video editing experience.
Experience of product-based marketing.
Marketing/Business third level qualification.
Role: General Operative/Yard Worker
Send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Cherry Picker
Cherry Picker are experts in MEWPs and lifting machinery. We have been supplying access solutions in Ireland for over 20 years. Priding ourselves on our personable and approachable team, we have built fantastic relationships with our loyal customers who are based in a wide variety of industries from construction, to the food and pharmaceutical sectors. It is exciting times for us here at Cherry Picker as we are currently expanding. We are looking for suitable candidates to come and grow their career with us.
- Carry out yard duties
- Washing machines
- Cleaning workshop
- Minor repairs to machines
- Assisting engineers
- Prepping machines for paintwork and refurbishing
- Spray painting machines
- Overtime weekend/evening work available
Desirable skills, experience and qualifications, etc.
- Driving licence
- Good English language skills (verbal and written)
- Previous experience in a similar position is desirable
- Good communication skills
- Wages are negotiable depending on experience
- Hours – 8am-5pm
Service Administrator (Full Time – 8.30am – 5pm)
Email CV and cover letter to email@example.com
About Cherry Picker:
Cherry Picker are elevation experts. We have been supplying access solutions in Ireland for over 20 years. Priding ourselves on our personable and approachable team, we have built fantastic relationships with our loyal customers who are based in a wide variety of industries from construction, to the food and pharmaceutical sectors. These are exciting times for us here at Cherry Picker as we are currently expanding. We are looking for a suitable candidate to come and grow their career with us.
We are currently recruiting for the position of Service Administrator. The person required must have a focused and methodical approach to work with excellent attention to detail. Good communication, customer service and organisational skills are imperative and proficiency in Microsoft Office is essential. Experience in another service administration role would be an advantage.
Required skills of the candidate:
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills are a necessity.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Fluency in English (both verbal and written).
- Highly organised and have the ability to constantly multi-task.
Other details of this role:
- Prepare customer bills for invoicing.
- Contact customers to obtain outstanding purchase orders/payment.
- Contact customers by email and phone to provide quotations and arrange service.
- Handle incoming calls and emails in a busy Service Department environment.
- Constant database maintenance to ensure all information is up to date.
- Maximise efficiency of billable hours.
- Organise a team of busy engineers both in depot and on site.
- Secure and issue service contracts.
- React to incoming calls and emails.
- Complete service department billing.
- Other ad hoc duties.
- Negotiable/Depending on experience.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Job Type: Full-time
(Full training provided)
We Can Help You Sell Your Cherry Picker
Are you thinking of selling your cherry picker but don’t have the time or resources to market them?
Here at Cherry Picker we can help you to sell your used machine.
Complete this form and let us provide you with a preliminary quote, then sit back and let Cherry Picker do the work for you!
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1850 228 229.